A PARTIAL LIST OF MANDATORY REQUIREMENTS IN ORDER TO TEACH AT LBA:
1. The instructor must have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
2. The instructor must live a Christian life in private and before a watching world.
3. The Instructor must be a member of Liberty Baptist Church in good standing.
4. The instructor must have the gift of teaching, love children, and have a servant's heart.
5. The Instructor must have a bachelor's Degree or three years of teaching experience and continue pursuing their education.
Mrs. Becky Richards - Teacher and Supervisor for students in K4 and K5
Education Certificate and 25 years of teaching.
Mrs. Kathie Jackson - School Secretary and Teacher for students in grades K5 - 12
Mrs. Melody Jackson - Teacher and Supervisor for students in grades 1 - 6
Mrs. Christina Swartz - Teacher and Supervisor for students in grades 7 - 12
Education Certificate and 10 years of teaching.
Mrs. Danielle Sheffler - Elementary Art Teacher and Learning Center Monitor.
Mrs. Karen Jellema - Monitor in a Learning Center
Mrs. Wynn Yuhas - High School Art Teacher
Mrs. Judy Thomas - Math Instructor
Miss Jill Thomas - Yearbook Adviser
Pastor Dan Jackson - School Administrator