A PARTIAL LIST OF MANDATORY REQUIREMENTS IN ORDER TO TEACH AT LBA:
1. The instructor must have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ having accepted Him as Savior.
2. The instructor must live a Christian life in private and before a watching world.
3. The Instructor must be a member of Liberty Baptist Church in good standing.
4. The instructor must have the gift of teaching, love children and have a servant's heart.
5. The Instructor must have a Bachelors Degree or three years teaching experience and continue pursuing their education.
Mrs. Becky Richards - K3-K5 Teacher and Supervisor.
Education Certificate and 25 years of teaching.
Mrs. Kathie Jackson - 2nd -6th grades Teacher and Supervisor.
Missions Degree and 28 years of teaching
Miss Molly Lyman- Music teacher and 1st grade Teacher and Supervisor.
Music Degree and first year of teaching.
Mrs. Christina Swartz - 7th-12th grades Teacher and Supervisor.
Education Certificate and 10 years of teaching.
Mrs. Danielle Sheffler - Elementary Art Teacher and Monitor.
Mrs. Wynn Yuhas - Middle & High School Art Teacher.
Mrs. Judy Thomas - Algebra and Geometry.
Miss Jill Thomas - Yearbook Adviser.
Pastor Dan Jackson - School Administrator.